To our current and future guests:
Our priority is to maintain the health and safety of both our guests and our staff.
We are following guidelines and regulations from DORA, the Governor, CDC and WHO.
What this means for services at Acuity:
We have not yet started to do facials or treatments involving the guest removing their mask. Our Far-Infrared Sauna use is also being delayed until further notice. We will keep you informed when these services can resume.
Safety precautions to keep everyone safe:
- All appointments must be made in advance. At this time regulations will not allow “walk in” appointments.
- Please arrive alone and unless your therapist is aware of a necessity, we ask that friends and family avoid waiting in the lobby.
- Both therapists and guests at Acuity will wear masks at all times. Please bring one with you.
- A maximum of 10 people are allowed on the premises at one time.
- Sanitation will be done before and after each guest.
- Please arrive no more than five minutes early to allow for a temperature check and completion of a COVID-19 questionnaire confirming that you are not ill, have a fever, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, or cough.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before your massage.
Thank you for your patience and for allowing us to be an integral part of your wellness!
The Acuity Team – Mary, Key and Jennifer